- May 21, 2021: The Lynn Auditorium, Lynn MA (with Lou Gramm)
- March 19, 2022: Higley Center For the Performing Arts, Gilbert, AZ (near Phoenix) (with Lou Gramm)
- February 19, 2022: Capitol Centre, Ontario Canada
- January 27, 2022: The Palace Theatre, Corsicana, TX (near Dallas)
- November 20, 2021: The Saban Beverly Hills, CA (with Lou Gramm)
- November 19, 2021: The Canyon Club Montclair, CA (with Lou Gramm)
- November 13, 2021: Oxnard Performing Arts Centre, Oxnard, CA (with Lou Gramm)
- November 12, 2021: The Canyon Club Agora Hills, CA (with Lou Gramm)
- November 6, 2021: Union County Performing Arts Center Rahway, NJ (with Rachel Flowers)
ASIA FEATURING JOHN PAYNE
John Payne, having been the front-man and lead vocalist for ASIA for 15 years, recorded eight studio albums and many successful world tours with the Supergroup.
To continue his extensive legacy with ASIA, ASIA Featuring John Payne was formed in 2006. Their setlist includes the ever popular classics “Heat of The Moment,” “Sole Survivor,” “Only Time Will Tell,” “Don’t Cry,” “Time Again” and more.
Superlative musicians, luscious harmonies and an engaging stage show.
We are pleased to present Lou Gramm at select shows!
LOU GRAMM – founding member of Foreigner – one of the greatest singers in Rock music, LOU GRAMM’S unique vocals and hit songs have placed FOREIGNER™, among Billboard’s Top Artists of all time. Their 16 Billboard Top 40 Hit Songs defined an era.